Besides Lyndale Community School's Expectations, there are five rules in physical education to provide the safe and enjoyable learning environment that your child deserves.
1. Come Prepared. Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothes for movement.
2. Listen and Follow Directions. School is a structured environment where students need to attend to instruction and control impulsivity in order for learning to take place.
3. Play Safe. Move and use equipment in a safe manner.
4. Try Your Best. Try everything and put forth your best effort.
5. Be A Good Sport. Play fair and treat others with kindness.