About Lyndale Elementary
Lyndale Community School is a Pre-K through 5th grade public school that exists to create success for all learners by helping each child achieve measurable growth each academic year.
In our learning community, we meet every child where they are and work for their continuous improvement in a warm, nurturing environment. We guide our students to achieve excellence, and help them become responsible members of our community.
Lyndale Community School provides a positive learning environment that fosters:
- Academic Excellence and Responsibility
- Integration of the Arts
- Collaboration with and Connection to Community
- A Community of Engagement and Diversity
Lyndale Community School values the community and how we all work together. Lyndale's Family-School Compact is a joint agreement between school staff, families, and students that outlines how each group will share the responsibility for supporting student academic achievement, student social emotional progress, and the means by which the school and family members will build and develop a partnership.
This is our pledge to support the whole child:
- STUDENT AGREEMENT - As a student, I pledge to: Do my best and try my hardest - Follow the Lyndale Leader expectations - Believe that I can and will learn - Show respect for myself and others - Be kind and helpful to my peers - Wear my mask to keep myself and others healthy - Keep a Lyndale Eagle wingspan between myself and others
- FAMILY AGREEMENT - As a family member, I pledge to: I will support my child in their daily learning - Encourage my child to be their best self - Regularly communicate with school staff - Show respect for the staff and other families - Support my children, the school, and staff - Monitor the health and well-being of my child to take care of the Lyndale community
- STAFF AGREEMENT - As staff, we pledge to: Engage students in academic and social emotional activities that support their growth - Show respect for each student and their family - Provide a safe environment for all students - Provide assistance to families that they can support academic and social emotional skills - Regularly communicate with families about their child’s academics and social emotional progress - Wear masks - Monitor my health and well-being to take care of the Lyndale community