Welcome to Band and Orchestra with Mr. Hadley
Hey Band People!
Lessons have begun for all students VIEW SCHEDULE
- Make sure your child has joined their Google Classroom for their instrument by responding to the invites that I emailed to them.
- DO NOT TRY THE INSTRUMENT until you have had your lesson.
- WATCH THE VIDEOS posted in the Google Classroom to
- Set aside a safe place for your child to practice each day. They will be loud and possible not sound too great initially so please be supportive and encouraging.
- Beginning students must also sign-up for Essential Elements Interactive. There is an instructional video how to do this in their Instrument Lesson Google Classroom
You can call or text me at 612-440-6631 if you need help (I may be in a lesson though). I am usually at Lyndale but often teach from Olson Middle School as well depending on the day (I am distributing instruments for those students too)
All Band and Orchestra students will need a lesson book as well as various instrument supplies throughout the year. We ask families to donate a suggested amount of $25 to the Lyndale PTO to help cover the costs of these materials that will be distributed to students safely throughout the year. Please donate whatever you can but know this is not required for participation. You may mail a check made out to Lyndale PTO (put Band Fund in the memo line) to the school or click here for an electronic donation.
Lyndale Band and Orchestra Families: If you are not yet part of our Remind (text app) group, please email me and indicate your preferred method - text (include your cell number), email or both.
Band and Orchestra Education Standards