Why does PTO fundraise?
We fundraise to support teachers and provide enrichment opportunities for students.
How to give?
- Write a check to the Lyndale Community School PTO/Foundation
- Make a donation online to the Lyndale Community School PTO/Foundation at GiveMN.org
- Give during our annual fundraising events
— Give to the Max Day on GiveMN.org (November)
— Lyndale Read-a-thon (February)
- Attend Fall Carnival
- Buy books at the Scholastic Book Fairs
- Buy Lyndale Spirit Wear in the fall
- Attend social events and Give Back Nights (sign up for emails from the PTO or check the Lyndale Facebook page to find out about these events)
- Ask at your workplace if your company has a donation-matching program
- Join the Box Tops for Education program at www.boxtops4education.com
- Choose Lyndale Community School when you shop at Amazon Smile https://smile.amazon.com/
- Drop your receipt in the Lyndale Community School box at Kowalski's on Lyndale & 54th. Lyndale will receive a donation through their Groceries for Good Causes program https://www.kowalskis.com/our-difference/charitable-giving.
What does PTO do with the money?
- Provide funds for Band and Orchestra supplies
- Pay for food at Family Nights and other events
- Reimburse teachers for out-of-pocket expenses
- Fund special projects and events in line with school priorities, with priority given to activities that benefit all students and those that support arts, literacy and stem projects.