Welcome to the Lyndale Media Center!
- Log in to Student Email / GoogleDrive
- Search for books in the Lyndale Media Center (Destiny Online Catalog)
- Online Student Learning Resources
- Homework Help
- The Five Finger Test for Choosing Books
We are open
Monday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am - 4:00pp
Wednesday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm
Book checkout allowances by grade level
- Hi-5 and Kindergarten = 1 book every week
- 1st - 2nd grade = 2 books every week|
- 3rd grade = 3 books every week (1st semester) then 4 books every other week
- 4th grade = 4 books every other week
- 5th grade = 4 books every other week
Please help remind your child to return their library books. Student are not allowed to check out more books until they return books already checked out to them. We encourage books to be paid for if lost, or a replacement book may be purchased.
Media Education Standards
- Standards in Information Technology Literacy support students to be effective users of information and technolgy.
- Minneapolis Public Schools Library Media Services