Were you unable to come to the Welcome Back event on Monday, August 31st?
We are hosting a device and materials pick up on Thursday, September 3rd from 10am-2pm. This is for 1st-5th grade families who were unable to attend our Back to School Event on Monday. Families will only be able to pick-up devices and materials. Teachers will not be present at this time.
Families should come to the table outside of the gym doors in front of the playground to get their child’s device and instructional materials. All students and families must wear masks and maintain six feet of social distancing.
Again, this is only for families who were unable to come to our event on Monday. High Five and Kindergarten Back to School event is on Tuesday, September 8th from 1-3pm.
Registration: We will have a table set up for families who still need to register. For new families, please remember to bring the following with you:
- Proof of your child’s birth date example: birth certificate, passport, or immigration card
- Record of your child’s immunizations
- Copy of Early Childhood Screening summary
- The name, address, and telephone number of three people the school can reach in case of emergency. If you child attends a day care, please include this as one of the emergency numbers. This information is very important and must be placed on our form.
- Address where you child will be picked up and dropped off, home or daycare, for bus transportation purposes
If you have any questions, please call us at the school at 612-668-4000.