Student Expectations in PE
Besides Lyndale Community School's Expectations, there are five rules in physical education to provide the safe and enjoyable learning environment that your child deserves.
- Come Prepared. Wear tennis shoes and comfortable clothes for movement.
- Listen and Follow Directions. School is a structured environment where students need to attend to instruction and control impulsivity in order for learning to take place.
- Play Safe. Move and use equipment in a safe manner.
- Try Your Best. Try everything and put forth your best effort.
- Be A Good Sport. Play fair and treat others with kindness.
Every Day PE Homework
- Be Active — Students should participate in some type of physical activity for at least an hour each and every day!
- Eat Healthy — Snacks, candy, pop and junk food are the "sometimes" food. These types of foods should be avoided and only eaten "sometimes." Avoiding poor food choices, eating sensibly and being physically active every day will help you maintain a healthy heart, healthy muscles and a healthy body weight!
- Be Safe — Avoid unsafe play habits. Be active and make safe activity choices.