- Log in to Clever (for Seesaw)
Need help? Click here for help with log in to Clever
Click here for help with Seesaw
- Log in to Google Classroom
Need help? Click here for help with Google Classroom
- Log in to Student Email / Google Drive
- Google Meet for Seesaw — You will find Google Meet as a live link within Seesaw class. Please make sure you are logged in with student email. More details will be available from your teacher.
- Google Meet for Google Classroom — You will find Google Meet as a live link at the top of each classroom page. Need help? Click here for help with Google Meet for Google Classroom
Technology Support for Students
For specific information about iPads & Chromebooks, Seesaw, Clever, Google Classroom, Google Meet, student email and more.
MPS Distance Learning website
On this site you’ll find links to online classrooms, how to connect with your teachers, technology support, family resources and much more.
Online enrichment Resources
Engaging activities to keep minds active when your student's Distance Learning work is complete.
Student learning resouces
Online access to TumbleBooks, free ebooks, and research resources.
Homework Help & Tutoring
Resources for families to help their children with homework. Information about Hennepin County Library help and an online resource list by grade.